Friday, August 04, 2006

One year ago...

One year ago, I was starting my Chicago tour of duty on the failed Accenture project called AESM (Formerly called Razorback). This project was to become the turning point of my career. I am now working for a St. Louis based company consulting for St. Louis based clients. I have not set one foot on an airplane for almost one year and am working with cutting-edge technology.

Technologies I am working with right now include:
.NET 2.0 / C#
SQL Server 2005
Visual Studio 2005
Pocket PC 2003 and Windows Mobile 5.0
Intermec CN2 (Rugged Hand Held Portable Computer)
Symbol MC50 and MC70 (Rugged Hand Held Portable Computer)

I am also the lead developer / architect for a system that is being used all over the word, including Brazil, Argentina, Thailand, India, and the United States.


L I F E I S G O O D

No comments: